This came through a while ago, but I loved it enough to track it down on someone else’s blog. So here it is, the signs of true friendship:
- When you are sad …I will get you drunk and help you
plot revenge against the sorry bastard
- When you are blue …I’ll try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
- When you smile …I’ll know that you finally got laid.
- When you are scared, …I will rag you about it every chance I get.
- When you are worried …I will tell you horrible stories about how
much worse it could be and to quit whining.
- When you are confused …I will use little words to explain.
- When you are sick, stay away from me until you’re well
- When you fall, I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
Send this to ten of your closest friends and get depressed because you can only think of two, right now anyway. Remember: A friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body.
This is my oath, I pledge ’til the end. Why, you may ask? Because you’re my friend!