So are you a lady or a real woman?
- Ladies – Don’t throw out all that leftover wine. Freeze into ice cubes for
future use in casseroles and sauces.
- Real Women – Leftover wine?? Hello!!
- Ladies – Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your
forehead. The throbbing will go away.
- Real Women – Take a lime, mix it with tequila, chill and drink. You might
still have the headache, but who the hell cares!
- Ladies – Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent
ice cream drips.
- Real Women – Just suck the ice cream out of the bottom of the cone, for Pete’s
sake. You are probably lying on your ass on the couch, with your feet up anyway.
- Ladies – To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the
- Real Women – Buy boxed mashed potato mix and you don’t have to worry about
the potatoes growing arms and legs.
- Ladies – When a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking pan, use a bit of
the dry cake mix instead and there won’t be any white powdery mess on the
bottom of the cake.
- Real Women – Go to the bakery – they’ll even decorate the son of a bitch for
- Ladies – Brush some beaten egg white over pie crust before baking to yield
a beautiful glossy finish.
- Real Women – Sara Lee frozen freakin pie directions do not include brushing
egg whites, so don’t do it.
- Ladies – If you have a problem opening jars, try using latex dishwashing gloves.
They give a non slip grip that makes opening jars easy.
- Real Women – Go ask the very HOT neighbour guy to do it.
- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail
but, a true friend
will be sitting next to you saying, “Damn that was fun!!
And finally the most important tip