So the prednisone worked yesterday and we were able to get Abby to eat!
Her tally for the day:
- 4 Beggin Strips – 2 at Tim’s office, 2 at home
- 6 Milkbones — 2 at Tim’s office, 4 at home *
- 2 T. Ground beef from our lasagna dinner
- 1/2 a cup of actual dog food (the expensive stuff)*
* denotes that the little Bon-Bon Queen requires us to put the food in the palm of our hands and allow her to dine from that, rather than stick her head into the food bowl.
Yes, that’s right, she’s just too good to eat from a bowl like any common canine!